The Origins of the American Military Coup of 2012

In 1992, General Colin Powell, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, awarded the prize for his strategy essay competition at the National Defense University to Lieutenant Colonel Charles Dunlap for ‘The Origins of the American Military Coup of 2012′. Rumor is, Colonel Dunlap’s essay has been circulating among the military’s top brass and strategists.

The original links to the information above — available back in 2005 — have all disappeared. Any alternate copies of Gen. Dunlap’s (Ret.) essay are available on only a handful of websites at this time.

Thanks to Archive.org, I was able to reconstruct the links.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to The Origins of the American Military Coup of 2012

1. Lloyd T Vance says:

Fuck i am getting to hate Americans
    Here we have another over night sensationalist proclaiming to have information, which amounts to Zip – 0 – Nothing, i clicked on this guys links and nothing he constructed nothing.
    Instead if bull shitting on, about Secret Information you claim to have found why not post all the information here on site?
    Because you have nothing, just another fucken American bull shit artist

• CyberDurden says:

What are you babbling about? You are the second person with a non-U.S. email address, who has commented about not being able to see the archive.org links. (the other person wasn’t rude like you, though) I haven’t proclaimed anything other than the dead links to the original sources from 2005.

2. Simple Google User says:

Uhm, have you ever used Google before? Don’t insinuate something sinister just because you don’t know how to use the Internet… Just Google “The Origins of the American Military Coup of 2012″ … It’s freaking EVERYWHERE!!!

• CyberDurden says:

I never insinuated anything sinister. The fact is — those links disappeared from a post I made in 2005. I didn’t want to link to alternate websites for this reposting; I wanted the original sources. Apparentlyveryantagonizing@

3. john hawk says:

links do not link…

4. Asaad says:

Hi. The links ‘The Origins of the American Military Coup of 2012′ and ‘Colonel Dunlap’s essay’ are not working. Please provide alternative links or addresses. Thank you.

• CyberDurden says:

Thank you, but point was to link to the article and other references as they appeared back in 2005. It is also important to me that the site describing the essay contest is displayed.

5. Gilbrecht says:

Where is the essay itself? all I see are dead links to archive.org…

6. rhumstruck says:

I would like to read this stuff but the “Net Cops” have interfered with it. 2 computers running side by side, one here the other doing other things online. When I try to follow your links I get that damn “Please check your internet connection screen ” as if I’m too stupid to understand that my internet connection has “died” all while my other computer is online and working just fine.

7. B.J. says:

In my opinion it may indeed take a temporary Military Coup to aid the U.S. thru its current problems and back on a righteous path.
    But along the way the Federal Reserve must be ended or it will be for naught.